Palm Institute requires the services of qualified, experienced, and dedicated person with good attitude towards work and subordinates for employment as a Construction Foreman.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in construction or its related field.
- At least four (4) years experience in a similar position.
- Proven experience as construction foreman.
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate and report effectively.
- Good leadership and people management skills.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Good physical condition and stamina.
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans.
- Produce schedules and monitor attendance of workers.
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities.
- Supervise and train new workers and existing workers if the need be.
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate.
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met.
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment.
- Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget.
- Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
- Act as site safety Coordinator.
- Negotiate wages with all construction employees with prior approval from Management.
- Perform initial quality inspections to ensure that work is progressing satisfactorily according to plan and specifications.
- Work with the project Architect to visit the site and inspect the works done on weekly basis and when the need arises.
- Responsible for new hires and discharges. This must be done with consultation and approval from management.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
17th November, 2017